We are a church situated in Kempton Park near the OR Tambo International Airport. Our mandate is to be a church in revival, reaching the world and resourcing them to maturity. Our TV program, Outrageous Grace, is an integral part of the vision for a worldwide move of God.
Teams from Airport Christian Fellowship reach out into the local cities and towns as well as ministering internationally (Venda, Centurion, Delmas, Zimbabwe, Egypt, America, England, Ireland, Wales and Holland).
STATEMENT OF FAITH
- WE believe in One God, the Father, the Almighty maker of heaven and earth, of all that is seen and unseen.
- WE believe in one God that exists eternally and is manifested in three persons namely: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- WE believe that Jesus Christ was given by the Father, conceived by the Holy Spirit, born out of the virgin Mary, and is truly God and truly human.
- WE believe that God created man in His own image and likeness.
- WE believe that man sinned against God, fell from grace and deserved the consequence of it, which is death – physically and spiritually.
- WE believe that all humans consequently are born with a sinful nature and need redemption.
- WE believe that Jesus Christ was crucified and died for our sins so that everyone who believes in Him may not perish but have the everlasting life, being made righteous through His Blood.
- WE believe that everyone who confesses their sins and receives Jesus in their hearts through faith is born-again through the Holy Spirit and therefore have become children of God.
- WE believe in the physical resurrection of Jesus Christ, that He rose on the third day, ascended into Heaven and now sits at the right hand of the Father as our High Priest.
- WE believe that Jesus will return again in glory to judge the living and the dead and rule over His kingdom which will have no end.
- WE believe in the resurrection of the righteous and the unrighteous, by which the righteous receive everlasting life and the unrighteous are sentenced to a life in Hell.
- WE believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of Life, who proceeds from the Father and the Son. With the Father and the Son he is worshipped and glorified. He has spoken through the Prophets.
- WE believe in the baptism in the Holy Spirit, with the initial evidence of tongues, through which the believer is equipped for service, with the supernatural gifts of the Spirit.
- WE believe in the five-fold ministry gifts of the Apostle, Prophet, Evangelist, Pastor and Teacher.
- WE believe in the principle of authority, by which we submit under the Authority of Christ, where members submit themselves to authority of the local church, of which Christ is the Head, as regards their personal conduct.
- WE believe that the Bride of Christ is all who have been redeemed by Christ Jesus and have been born-again by the Holy Spirit;
- WE believe that Jesus Christ instituted two sacraments namely:
- Baptism – the full immersion in water as a step of obedience and as a testimony of our Christian faith representing our union with Christ’s death and resurrection,
- Holy Communion – the partaking in the Table of the Lord – the bread being symbolic of His body broken for us; the wine being symbolic of His bloodshed for us.
- WE believe that the Old and New Testament Scriptures, in its original form, is fully inspired by God and accept it as the final written authority for faith and life.
- WE believe that the Scriptures have made provision for Divine healing in the Old and New Testament.
- WE believe that according to the Scriptures we should bring our tithes to the storehouse of the Lord
(Malachi 3:9-10; Genesis 14:20; Hebrews 7:4-6).
- WE believe in heterosexual marriage between a natural man and a natural woman.
Download our Statement of Faith